Thursday, February 25, 2010

Duncan Kibet: Lisbon half as test for London

TRANSLATED BY GOOGLE TRANSLATOR

Carlos Móia opened their wallets to purchase a last minute, getting hit conditions to bring the Kenyan Duncan Kibet to the record attempt at the World Half-Marathon in Lisbon, March 21.

"We want to regain the world record that has been our," said the prominent businessman, aged 64. Kibet appears in the first line to be the second best marathon in the world, just after the Ethiopian Haile Grebselassie.

Kibet, 31, before signing the contract to collect information on the Marathon race organized by the Clube de Portugal. "I spoke with Robert Cheruyot Martin Lel and I explained a lot."

Having the security of the added value that represents the evidence, Kibet is preparing for high-flying. Will run the London Marathon in April and the test is seriously in Lisbon. "As I have said is the half-marathon in the world more important and I am very pleased to have the opportunity to participate in it for the first time."

Concerning the possibility of beating the record of the World, Kibet said: "I train with me always thought to be the best in the world and I think with a good help can I beat the world record, although the notion that the half marathon is a race quite different from the marathon, "secured the accredited Kenyan distance runner.

Record reports
 
ShareThis