Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Kenyans looking to run strong in 2011

"Breaking the world record is what I’m aiming for next season. This year, I had problems with injuries, but I thank God I was able to win in Chicago and retain my World Marathon Majors title."
Samuel Wanjiru

"I’m planning on doing one spring marathon (April), but I have not confirmed which one yet. I am praying to be in good shape for Daegu. Overall, my aim is to maintain my shape and remain as competitive as I can."
Catherine Ndereba

"This year, I was not in my best shape at Worlds XC and I only competed for the team. I’m hoping next year, I can get a gold. Afterwards, I will return to the road and attempt to add the half marathon world record and return it to Kenya and possibly, compete for the country at the World Half Marathon championships."
Leonard Patrick Komon
 
ShareThis