Thursday, January 6, 2011

Blog Roll: Tim Luchinske

Big week for me as my son turns four. I set my own bar last year and made his birthday cake. I bought Ben a sweeeet remote control monster truck for Christmas so of course he wants a monster truck cake. It's going to be a tough week.
Been laying (lying?) low and just getting my workouts done. Negative temps through most of all the mornings and all indoor riding as the roads haven't cleared at all. Excellent wattage numbers on the bike which I can feel transferring over to my hill climbing speed and strength. My first race is still over 6 months out so I'm not in much hurry to really get things rolling yet. I want to be fresh and healthy when it counts. I do feel things are going well now though. All my niggles (hamstring, low back, plantar) have gone completely away since I started to get strong again on the weights. I'll finish 2010 weighing 156 pounds which is lighter than I had wanted but it has come down in the last few weeks just from big hours in training.
Tim blogs here
 
ShareThis