Thursday, March 17, 2011

Blog Roll - Andrew Carlson

Since I have been sick I have been hesitant to update my blog. Feel free to read on though because I don't think I am contagious. Plus, everyone knows you can't get a virus on the internet...One of the reasons I am hesitant to blog though is because I feel like the more I keep talking about being sick, the longer it is going to last. Also, I feel like if we were in the wild I would not want anyone to know that I am ill for fear of being eaten. You know, easy pickins. I am supposed to run the US 15k Championships in Jacksonville, FL next weekend but we will have to see how things progress from here. Jacksonville holds a special place in my heart since it was the place where I was able to win my 1st US Championship. I had to miss last years race due to injury so I am truly hoping that I can come around in the next few days and build some momentum into next weekend. Enough about that though because If we were in the wild, I certainly wouldn't want to be blogging and broadcasting how sick I am. Basically I would just "fake it til I make it", so that will be my plan from here on out.

read on...
 
ShareThis