Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Blog Roll: Fee Docherty

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I would like to wish you all a very happy and prosperous New Year. I had a wonderful time with all my family in Sana Cruz, enjoying Christmas with my gorgeous new niece McKenna; she is such a delight and a joy to us all.

After a successful 2010 with PR’s in 5km, 10km, half marathon and marathon distances, I am as eager to do the same for 2011 and most importantly qualify for the Olympic New Zealand team.

I will run the Virgin London Marathon on the 17th April and aim to run it in 2hours 28mins which is within the A qualifying time and should qualify me for the New Zealand Team. Training has been consistent and early indicators point to quicker times.

In preparation for the marathon I plan to do the following races:

30th January ING Miami Half Marathon
27th February Worlds Best 10km – Puerto Rico
20th March NYC Half Marathon
3rd April Cherry Blossom 10 mile
17rd April Virgin London Marathon

Recent Results:
1st The Fast and Flurry-ous 4 miler Cross Country Race - Boulder
3rd Quicker Quaker Oatmeal Run - Lafayette

I am grateful for your continued support - without this, I would not be where I am today in my sport. Thank you so much!

NEW WEBSITE - feedocherty.com
 
ShareThis