Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blog Roll: Fasil Bizuneh

Fasil blogs on Flotrack

If any of you have ever seen the movie, No Country For Old Men, then you have an idea of the kind of town I spent this past weekend in. At least the majority of it anyway, after a slight detour to Dallas due to the inclimate weather that is sweeping this great land of ours. I just ran the Edinburg All-American 10k this morning (2/5). An interesting name, considering elite field here has been historically almost entirely non-American. This was my 3rd year participating and as usual everyone involved was extremely hospitable. However, I'm not making my return to blogosphere to necessarily discuss my race. I come to you today to discuss two former NCAA champions in Shadrack Songkok and Galen Rupp of million dollar Nike signing bonus fame. The former I'm sure many of you are already familiar with.

READ ON...
 
ShareThis