Wednesday, July 1, 2015

June


June is my absolute favorite month. Its warm and long days are just the best. Plus, lots of summer is still ahead.

In recent years, I didn't run much in June because most of my focus was on cycling. I love riding my bike in warm weather through mountains. 

This year was a little different in that I tried to keep my running alive. And I did. If you follow me on Facebook, you might think that I just ride all day everyday. Sure, I didn't run lots but four days per week is more than I have done in four years in June. None of the runs were specific and most of them rather slow and painful due to heavy cycling legs. But I get them done and I'm happy about that.

This blog will get more lively in August, when I'm out of the mountains and the bike gains dust.

What about Markus you may ask? Well, this NYC Marathon thing is not happening for him. Too many other races on his plate and he feels that he can't just show up half assed prepared.

I agree.
 
ShareThis